Monday 12 December 2011

Getting Busy

I have had a non-stop weekend so I do apologise for not posting anything over the past 2 days. As you can imagine Starbucks is even more hectic over Christmas than any other time of year, and ontop of that I have been trying to sort out this photoshoot for my styling project at Univeristy and seeing various people in my life that need to be seen. Last week I went to visit the location I will be using for the shoot later on this week, and I couldn't be happier with it! The venue is a rundown car garage that an estate agent has lent to me for the shoot and it really fits in with my overall look. Here are few photos I took at the garage so you can see what it looks like.




It will take a bit of clearing when I get there, but I don't want to completely eradicate the rundown, messy look that the place has. I have a fitting scheduled with the model in a few days and can't wait to see this all come together after so much hard work. When the fitting is done I will post photos of that and the other make up and hair tests I do this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment