Tuesday 13 December 2011

THE TIME HAS COME

After weeks of checking the Zara website to see if items I liked from their A/W 11 lookbook had landed, THEY FINALLY HAVE!! This season their clothes look amazing, and there are few pieces that I will hopefully getting my hands on after Christmas is all done and gone. I have been looking for a tweed jacket of some sort for a while, and although there are a few around, none of them look as good as Zara's one. Again, print jeans are big trend, but the mock Isabel Marant Aztect print jeans are perfect, and due to my recent weight loss I would be way happier wearing them now than a month ago. I also have a bit of a thing for maxi skirts with splits. so when Zara pulled out their own luxurious version teamed with a plaid shirt, I knew I was going to love it! So, if, and hopefully I do, end up buying any of the following items, I will be sure to post about them.

Plaid shirt


Black sheer thigh split maxi skirt

Tweed jacket
Aztec print skinny jeans
                


No comments:

Post a Comment