Sunday 26 February 2012

Topman Design A/W 12

Sorry for the lack of posts, this is due to the lack of time for me to even breathe in my life, let alone sit down and write! I have had an insane fortnight what with being at Acne during LFW and then being back at university and catching up the rest of my life! So I am kind of back to normal, although I am in the middle of a crazy amount of university work amongst other things. I did take time to attend the Topman show on Wednesday as part of LFW's Menswear Day, and I am very very glad I did. The collection was perfect mens' tailoring on every level! The mixture of textures and shapes in various shades of grey and black, were teamed with shiny shoes and slicked back hair to create a look that would make any boyfriend look like a 50s gentleman.

Here are some of the photos I took at the show, enjoy!










No comments:

Post a Comment