Monday 12 March 2012

Lack of Life

This lack of posting is completely unacceptable but hugely unavoidable when you're a fashion student. I have been so busy over the last few weeks that I have had barely no time to sleep, let alone write posts. After working for Acne at LFW it was straight back into a million and one things at uni and working at Starbucks. As I type I have 3 projects that are due within the next 2 weeks, so as you imagine everything is a bit crazy! I thought i'd shed further light on one of the projects I am working on so you can see exactly what my course involves.

We are currently undertaking a live marketing project which has got us working with a bag designer called Larissa Hadjio. After weeks of brainstorming and presentations, we are to shoot a film for her S/S 12 collection on Thursday. Once the film has been shot, we will edit down to the final piece, create a lookbook, press release and redsign her website. As much as I am very excited to get on with shooting the film, there is still a lot to do before Thursday and there is no rest involved in this!

The collection we are working with is a very minimal set of bags, based on geometric patterns, diamonds and city architecture. All of the handbags are made from nappa leather and suede and come in a range of neutral colours. Here are a few photohgraphs I took of the collection while we were at the designer's studio and more will come when shoot day comes around. In the meantime, check the designer out at www.larissahadjio.com







No comments:

Post a Comment