Friday 14 December 2012

YOUTH MAGAZINE IS COMPLETE

After a very long term at university, and a long absence from blogging, I am finally happy to announce that the reason for me being M.I.A is finally complete. YOUTH MAGAZINE HAS BEEN CREATED!

For our first photography/styling group project of the year, we had to create a new magazine for the market. We decided to create a youth fashion supplement for the Independent on Sunday aimed at their 16-25 aged readers, and introduce new readers to newspaper culture.

A few months later, after many shoots, early mornings, very late nights and countless re-designs, the supplement was finished, and I couldn't be happier with the results! I took on the role of Editor, Art Director, and also photographed the fashion stories 'Isolated' and 'Lost and Found'.

I never realised truly how much work goes into the creation of a magazine, and after my time interning and freelancing at ELLE, I really would like to do more art direction and photography work for editorial purposes.

So, without further ado, here is the cover of YOUTH's first issue:


You can view the whole issue HERE

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment