Thursday 17 January 2013

In The Middle

So, while I am in the middle of a mad period of trying to sort various aspects of my life out, I thought i'd take the time to show you some of my recent projects.

-----

ISOLATED

A photoshoot I shot for a university project based on brutalist structure and it's parallels in fashion. I was given a beautiful model from FIRST called Samara who, despite the language barriers (she was Brazilian, and I was the only one in the team who spoke Spanish, which luckily spoke as well as Portugese and Italian), has been the best model I have worked with to date. Her ability to comman the frame and use her body to hold clothes and create a mood was wonderful.

On a particularly cold and miserable day in November, my team and I found ourselves scouring East London for shoot locations and working the quickest we ever have. The photos came out stunning and after many hours of talking, we finally came up with a final selection, there were just too many images to choose from! Here they are!

-----

Photography: Sophia Chemaitelli
Styling: Sophia Chemaitelli & Sian Collinge
Hair & Make up: Becca Ross
Model: Samara @ FIRST

-----









No comments:

Post a Comment