Friday 8 March 2013

Not Shooting People

It has been 2 months since I posted on here, and in this 2 months I have shot another 2 projects; one which I cannot reveal yet, and one which I will.

This month I shot a still-life editorial based on if the top fashion designers created homeware out of their S/S 13 collections. A lot of prop making, extensive studio tests and no models or clothes, saw me do something I am very not used to.

The final editorial is one that is beautiful and that I am very proud of, in a very different way to usual. It was the calmest project I have ever undertaken, but also made me feel very uncomfortable to not be working with people.

So, here is a selection:

Photography, Prop design, and Realization: Sophia Chemaitelli

Yellow fur drinking cup by CELINE

Red chiffon tablecloth by GARETH PUGH

Hand-painted enevelope (part of set) by MARY KATRANTZOU

Pink organza curtain with embellishment by CHRISTOPHER KANE 

Wood and enamel draughts board by LOUIS VUITTON

White lace and PVC umbrella by VALENTINO


Flower arrangement by ALEXANDER MCQUEEN

No comments:

Post a Comment