Thursday 18 April 2013

Browns - Week 4


Having a 4-day week meant output was very slow at Browns last week. We only shot stock on one day last week, which cause a large call for the concern the day before when we had to arrange a last-minute model call in. We managed to everything shot and some extra, which was met by a huge sigh of relief.

To make output figures higher and reach full potential at the studio, the team need a second stylist to allow stock to be shot and all other admin tasks done effectively. After many applications, finally trials started last week. A girl who currently works for Browns, but in dispatch, had her trial in the studio on Friday. Asked to work out two trend boards, and style 10 pieces with our model; Claire had a successful trial and everyone enjoyed working with her. So, now we just have to see how the other trials go!

A few intermittent weeks of output have meant I don’t feel like I am fulfilling my capability. I have yet to touch a camera or style clothing, and a, saddened by this. With a few weeks left to go, I feel it will run much the same for the remainder of my time here. Originally I was meant to complete an 8 week placement at Browns, but have reduced it down to 6 weeks due to the fact that I don’t feel like I am learning as much as I could be.





























No comments:

Post a Comment