Thursday 17 November 2011

Chloé

For my most recent project at univeristy i've been getting into watching a lot of fashion films so I can produce my own short film for the designer Erdem (who I am basing my project on). I have come across some amazing films by a range of designers and magazines, so decided to share them with you.

The first one was produced by The Block Magazine, centred around Chloé's S/S 11 collection and featuring Janie Taylor and Justin Peck from the New York City Ballet. The film is a beautiful dance between the pair with Janie wearing pieces from the ballet-inpsired collection. Set to Philip Glass's "String Quartet No. 3, 'Mishima': IV. 1962: Body Building" the music goes hand-in-hand with the fast-paced, tempo-changing moves and emotions.

You can see the video HERE, courtesy of nowness.com. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment