Monday 14 November 2011

Styling

For a quick styling session at university, we required to bring in some clothes for our group and then create looks in pairs from the group wardrobe that had been created. One person was the stylist and photographer while the other was the model. My friend Kitty and I had a great laugh messing around with clothes, locations and cameras for a few hours, and I highly recommend doing something similar if you are interested in styling and photography. Here are a few of the images that we ended up with at the end of the day. Excuse my inability to look remotely decent in photos and Kitty's ability to look gorgeous in whatever she is wearing.





(All photographs of Kitty taken and styled by me)

(Photograph of me styled and shot by Kitty)

No comments:

Post a Comment